TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Would Tesla schedule service without me requesting it?

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Nels, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Nels

Nels Member

Received an e-mail that I have a scheduled mobile service on Monday. I did have mobile service install the garage opener a few weeks ago. The only other thing I can think of is there were a few minor fit & finish punch out items when I had the car delivered 7/19--so minor that I've long since forgotten about them.

Any other ideas?

2. Ken's M3

Ken's M3 Member

I'd check your Tesla app, service appointments will show there. If it doesn't show up I would suspect as scam of some sort. I have not had Tesla service contact me using email, it's normally text.

3. wingnutsglory

wingnutsglory Member

When I’ve made an appt I’ve gotten both. Text and email notification.

HW3?

4. Nels

Nels Member

It's on the app as well. The "services" box is blank.

5. Nels

Nels Member

Received my answer this morning:

"Looks like a delivery Due Bill was notated on your account and parts were ordered for: Delivery Due Bill - Scratches found on both headlights. Everything was received and Technician will be able to work on your vehicle today!"

Accepted delivery in July when we went over the car with a fine toothed comb. Scratches were minor, and I wasn't even going to bother about it, but mobile tech was happy to take care of it.

• Like x 2