TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Would these Tires Fit a 90D Model X?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by silverwolfe08, Oct 2, 2017.

1. silverwolfe08

silverwolfe08 Member

Aug 8, 2017
    Dayton, Ohio
    At only 3K miles, one of my original rear 20 inch Model X Tires blew out and I ended up ordering a $300 ContiSilent replacement from TireRack to replace it. I'm really not excited to spend $300/tire every time I need a new tire or set of tires. I found some much cheaper ones at Tire Discounter that appear to match the Tesla specs, but it seems too good to be true. What am I missing anything? Thanks.

Sentury UHPT Tires | Truck Performance All-Season TiresDiscount Tire
  2. Peteybabes

Peteybabes redneck drivin' a tesla...

Apr 8, 2016
    with the help of google...: "For a truck or SUV UHP tire, the Sentury UHPT is a nice option if that is what your budget can afford. However, if your budget is a bit higher there are several other tires in this class that would make better options. That said, we give it a rank in the middle of this category."

Source: Sentury UHPT Tire Review & Rating - Tire Reviews and More

sounds like a cheap tire, stick with Michelin or another premium tire...