Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would this Costco/Velox wheels fit MYP?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am looking for a set of winter wheel for MY performance w/ performance upgrade and saw this wheel link from the Costco site. The site does not offer an option between MY base and performance model, so I am concern if it fit MYP. Any idea with this will fit?

Velox/Costco Wheels Select Wheel

SPECIFICATIONS
  • SIZE:20x10.0
  • OFFSET:+40
  • PCD:5-114.3
  • FINISH:Black Ball Cut Machined
  • CONSTRUCTION:A3
  • HUB BORE:74.10
  • IS ALL SEASON:No
  • SUGGESTED TIRE SIZE:255/40R20(require retention nut removal on hub)

That's nice offset and width. It will give you a much fuller stance in the wheel wells. You will need hub rings tho as the bore size is 64.1mm on the Y. There are plenty options of eBay. Just look for ones that go from 74.1mm to 64.1mm. The most concerning question though is, will the wheels have sufficient diameter holes for the studs? The inner holes need to be at least 15mm in diameter since the studs are 14mm. Then the outer hole need to be at least 24mm in diameter since the lug nuts (21mm in diameter) need room to turn with the thin-walled socket.

• Informative
Reactions: KenYoung1 and ArtK
Did you ever purchase these?

I am looking for a set of winter wheel for MY performance w/ performance upgrade and saw this wheel link from the Costco site. The site does not offer an option between MY base and performance model, so I am concern if it fit MYP. Any idea with this will fit?

Velox/Costco Wheels Select Wheel

SPECIFICATIONS
  • SIZE:20x10.0
  • OFFSET:+40
  • PCD:5-114.3
  • FINISH:Black Ball Cut Machined
  • CONSTRUCTION:A3
  • HUB BORE:74.10
  • IS ALL SEASON:No
  • SUGGESTED TIRE SIZE:255/40R20(require retention nut removal on hub)