Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would we have access to more streaming when we drive our Canadian teslas in the the USA?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Probably a silly question I know that we can't get certain stream services in "Kuh-Nuh-Duh". Any thoughts and experiences to share?
I have a question for you. In the US, Tesla uses ATT Enterprise for its cellular service. What provider is used in Canada? What happens when one crosses the US Canada border? I'm assuming that the cellular transition is seamless, but having never done it, I'm curious.

I have a question for you. In the US, Tesla uses ATT Enterprise for its cellular service. What provider is used in Canada? What happens when one crosses the US Canada border? I'm assuming that the cellular transition is seamless, but having never done it, I'm curious.
It's seamless - never had a problem crossing the border and getting data at all, anywhere I travelled. As for issues phyically crossing the border itself...well, that's a different story.

apparently coming to Canada with 2022.12.1

It would be very cool if someone found a hack to stream SiriusXM without using the phone.
I wonder if the prohibition on Tesla web streaming while in gear is controlled by the media bit rate. Certain items like the windy.com radar animations play fine will driving. BTW, I find this site to be outstanding for real time weather conditions while en route.

I think it’s Roger’s. Not sure how smooth the turnover is.
Speaking of Rogers, does anyone else find that the Tesla's3G/ LTE radio goes to 0 bars on a fairly frequent basis and you lose the signal. This pretty much never happens on my phone, but this has been a consistent problem in my car for the seven years that I have owned it.