- No driver camera for FSD. I want a camera in front of the driver with infrared like Cadillac has. I want this instead of the nag.
- No sound absorbing glass. My current car has this to help reduce outside noise.
- Cheap GM-quality interior that now also looks old.
- No heat pump
- No rear cross traffic alert
- Poor blind spot monitoring alert
- Poor auto wipers (this one has low importance)
- Tesla discontinued the 19" sonic carbon wheels I wanted
- Vertical screen, which means eyes farther away from the road when looking down. I want a high landscape screen.
- The Ravens have a shudder/axle wear problem that's different than the problem the pre-Ravens had for which there is now a fix. Fortunately this seems to be much more of a problem for X's than S's, and I haven't read people complain about this recently, but I never read they fixed this.
For me, and FWIW:
1. Not a priority
2. Nice but not enough to make me buy
3, 4, 7, 8 -- Disagree or not priorities.
5, 6 -- Definite issues but no better on Model 3 or other Teslas -- 5,6 (Why is Tesla so foolishly stubborn about these?)
9 -- I like the Model S screen and believe I would prefer it, but honestly have little seat time in Model 3 or Y
10 -- Hmmm, concerning...