Marge currently drives a Lexus RX hybrid which is almost 4 years old and just came out of lease. She complains that it is too big for her around the city, mumbles something about never wanting to be in a "Double Bay / Toorak Tractor", etc, etc, and therefore doesn't want a Model X. Therefore I am holding a Model 3 reservation for Marge. As the Model 3 likely won't hit our shores for at least two or more years, I wouldn't mind putting Marge into something a little smaller and more fun than her lumbering RX which these days feels very old-fashioned to me (given I spend almost all my time in the Model S). A Model S is too expensive and still a bit too large for Marge to enjoy. Would you buy a non-Tesla EV while waiting for a Model 3? If so, which one?