Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you like to buy 21 inch Winter Sottozero 3 crazy cheap? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well first let me say hello. Now let me get to business. I just bought a set of 21 inch Winter Sottozero 3 245/35R21 for $608.60 with free road hazard for two years! YES! Only $152.15 a tire! The link is down below. And please forgive me as this is my first post if hotlinking is not allowed but I wanted to contribute than just a hello. I wanted to help out other Tesla owners that needs winter tires that don't want to wait and take advantage now until the price goes up before the winter. When you click the link and order them, ignore the limited stock that's posted. Just purchase four like I did. Even if the quantity is lower than what you need. They honored the price and got me four tires! Actually a day early. I wanted to wait to make sure until I got them that there wasn't an error that Tirerack was not able to fulfill the order. The bonus of it all is that you could save on the tax like I did and go and pick up the tires at the distribution center if there's one near you and save $40! Let me know if this helps you. And thanks again. I hope to be a great contributor to the forum.

https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...l=Winter+Sottozero+3&partnum=435WR1SZ3XLV2OLD