Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you pay *dearly* to have ZERO nag?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is like asking a drunk if they would like to drive while intoxicated as long as they sign a waiver that it's not the bar's fault and watching a film about the dangers of said intoxication. If you want to kill yourself, have at it. The problem is that autopilot drivers have demonstrated repeatedly that they can't drive the car responsibly and are a danger to the public without the nag.

Reactions: israndy
This is like asking a drunk if they would like to drive while intoxicated as long as they sign a waiver that it's not the bar's fault and watching a film about the dangers of said intoxication. If you want to kill yourself, have at it. The problem is that autopilot drivers have demonstrated repeatedly that they can't drive the car responsibly and are a danger to the public without the nag.

Lol... that's cute.

I'm mostly annoyed that they moved the white flashing rim on the screen to just the top of the screen. The place where I prefer my wheel obstructs the flashing bar, so I get the audible warning basically as my first warning. it's startling. I'll probably have to move my wheel to a less comfortable location if they don't make the initial nag more visible.

I'm mostly annoyed that they moved the white flashing rim on the screen to just the top of the screen. The place where I prefer my wheel obstructs the flashing bar, so I get the audible warning basically as my first warning. it's startling. I'll probably have to move my wheel to a less comfortable location if they don't make the initial nag more visible.

Don't fret that is coming soon!!! LMAO

10:10 PM - 21 Jun 2018

Elon Musk on Twitter

Butt-Print sensors in the seat forthcoming perhaps?

I realize this is just a hypothetical, but there is no way for a driver to get this capability. It would be given to the car and anyone driving it. I'm sure they could build in a key code to try to identify the driver, but it seems unlikely.

As @Xenius says, I have adapted. I was driving just yesterday when AP screwed up and would have caused me to have a severe accident had I not had my hand on the wheel.

• Funny
Reactions: BerTX