TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Would you prefer a smaller cybertruck

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Bluebay, Nov 24, 2019.

?

Would you buy a smaller Cybertruck

1. yes if it was under 5 metres long

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. yes if it was closer to 5 metres

8 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. yes but it would have to have the rear seats so the tray load can fit in there too

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  4. Yes but I would prefer just the front seat - not front and rear

1 vote(s)
    3.6%
  5. happy with current size on offer 5.88 metres long

2 vote(s)
    7.1%
  6. the current size is a factor in not jumping in now and pre-ordering

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  7. Have already pre-ordered

10 vote(s)
    35.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Bluebay

Bluebay Member

I saw a twitter post Elon Musk on Twitter mentioning a possible future smaller cybertruck .

Would you buy one if it was a little smaller ?

Have seen a number of posts about the size , so thought the poll would tease out how many find it an issue, and if the current size is holding many back from jumping in an pre-ordering

2. nl_carey

nl_carey Member

100% I would if Hilux-sized. Even better would be 7 seater SUV version though, to compete with Model Y.

• Like x 1
  3. Bluebay

Bluebay Member

yep I think "closer to 5 metres , or under 5 meters appears to be the winners at this early stage of the poll -