Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you take a demo with 67 miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did 19 of us manage to miss that?

1652935670292.png

• Funny
Reactions: Big Earl
Totally forgot that I took a pic of the chips. You can see them circled here. Again right behind the rear wheels:

View attachment 806072

My opinion only, but I wouldn't waste even a half a braincell worrying about those. If that's the worst thing you can find, it's a true gem. Buy that car -- and yesterday -- before someone else does!

If it’s specced how you want it then take it now...because you will feel a lot worse while waiting for your car to be built and then reading all the rumors that it won’t come with matrix lights...or different battery pack, chip etc etc

Reactions: Ciaopec
Haha, dude. That's what you were talking about?

You can touch it up and polish it smooth if you really want to fix it properly before PPF goes over it.

I know man... I'm sick :D This is how I am with all of my cars.

Probably moot at this point since the window of opportunity has probably already closed — hope you got it…
No, I already have it reserved, so its mine if I want it. The trick is, I also have an MYP on order that's supposed to be coming early June.. I got in on that before the price bumps too, so these two will be about the same price.

Hello - I just came back from looking at a M3P demo with only 67 miles on it. Exact config I'm looking for, new-ish build with Ryzen, etc. so all good on that front. I just have two concerns that I'm curious about your thoughts on:

1) The car is obviously in excellent shape overall, probably a 9 or 9.5/10 but one thing that surprised me is that there are already some very tiny chips on the rear bumper piece that sits directly behind the rear wheels. Again, they are very small and on the inside of the wheel well, but I'm crazy with this stuff. Would these even be present on a new M3P off the truck?

2) Because of the low mileage, they aren't offering any discount. This isn't that surprising given the current climate, but interesting nonetheless.
Yes.

Hello - I just came back from looking at a M3P demo with only 67 miles on it. Exact config I'm looking for, new-ish build with Ryzen, etc. so all good on that front. I just have two concerns that I'm curious about your thoughts on:

1) The car is obviously in excellent shape overall, probably a 9 or 9.5/10 but one thing that surprised me is that there are already some very tiny chips on the rear bumper piece that sits directly behind the rear wheels. Again, they are very small and on the inside of the wheel well, but I'm crazy with this stuff. Would these even be present on a new M3P off the truck?

2) Because of the low mileage, they aren't offering any discount. This isn't that surprising given the current climate, but interesting nonetheless.
A demo with 67 miles is new you, yes are you slow