Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Would you take a demo with 67 miles?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without even thinking about it, yes. And unless completely blatant, I'd forget the chips too. It saves you from the anger the first time a rock bounces off your car -- it's pre-chipped.
Exactly. Those chips are going to happen, probably on the drive home after taking delivery on a new one anyway - at least that would be my luck. I would end up driving over gravel on the road, or where they were repaving. Annoying, but in 10K miles not a big deal at all. By then something else will have happened no matter how careful you are, if you actually drive the vehicle. Sucks, but it is part of it...they are tools, after all.

Reactions: z335is
Hello - I just came back from looking at a M3P demo with only 67 miles on it. Exact config I'm looking for, new-ish build with Ryzen, etc. so all good on that front. I just have two concerns that I'm curious about your thoughts on:

1) The car is obviously in excellent shape overall, probably a 9 or 9.5/10 but one thing that surprised me is that there are already some very tiny chips on the rear bumper piece that sits directly behind the rear wheels. Again, they are very small and on the inside of the wheel well, but I'm crazy with this stuff. Would these even be present on a new M3P off the truck?

2) Because of the low mileage, they aren't offering any discount. This isn't that surprising given the current climate, but interesting nonetheless.
i would take it but only with a slight discount...