TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Would you want to drive your Tesla on track?

Discussion in 'The UK and Ireland' started by Electric Dream, Jan 30, 2019.

1. 12Pack

12Pack ..

#21 12Pack, Feb 3, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
    Whoof - feel great after the morning drive. Nothing like a few savage blasts in the Mac (all with safety well in mind, of course) to align the universe.

Thanks for the insights, Peteski.

E.D. Yes I usually rent one on Turo for my frequent visits to San Fran. It’s a LRRWD. Probably done that over a dozen times now. Several of my team there are owners and many also drive Willow and Lag Sec regularly (mostly with Pork) , which is my point of reference.

2. Peteski

Peteski Active Member

I agree, kind of like the other M3 it's targeting! As a road car I would take the Tesla any day. As a track day car I'm open minded at this point, but it certainly has some potential. Early reports I've seen look promising.