Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow. After 100k mi of Ap1 then Ap2 driving. 10.4 can finally crest a hill straight!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wait, it actually does this now? Thank the gods.

I've been hoping that'd be fixed. Seems like simple logic:

1) If you lose track of one line, assume it's the same distance as before from the other side until you see differently.
2) If you lose track of both lines, assume they follow the same arc as before until you see differently.

I look forward to not wresting control every time I crest a hill.

Reactions: boaterva
Also, I would think there is a level/tilt sensor in the Tesla and cresting a hill or even going down a hill can be sensed and appropriate action taken. On my AP1 Model X, there is a steep hill where it always tries to run into oncoming traffic at the top of the hill. But I fear the 10.4 update fix only applies to AP2.

Also, I would think there is a level/tilt sensor in the Tesla and cresting a hill or even going down a hill can be sensed and appropriate action taken. On my AP1 Model X, there is a steep hill where it always tries to run into oncoming traffic at the top of the hill. But I fear the 10.4 update fix only applies to AP2.
So far zero cars on TeslaFi that are not 2.0 or 2.5, sorry to say, out of 409 to date.