Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WOW...i do see more ev on the road not only tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I guess it all depends on where you live. I usually see the same three Teslas within a 35 mile radius of my House. There was a leaf that I would see last year but haven't seen it in a while, Saw my first ID4 a few weeks ago. There is what appears to be a model Y in Brandenburg. There is another Tesla that has Wright Implements signs on it and a Model X in Elizabethtown.

I see Taycans, Priuses, Mustangs, Polestar, etc. here in Northern California all the time. And it is not unusual to pull up to a stop light and see ever car is a Tesla or other EV. This has been happening for a while, with the $6/gal gas accelerating the changeover.

Around here (RI and southeast MA), I see a fair number of EVs; I can rarely go for a walk or drive and not see at least two or three, in fact. Today I saw several Teslas, a Hyundai Kona EV, a Ford Mustang Mach-E, and a Volvo XC40. Those last two were when I visited an Electrify America station to test the Setec CCS adapter with my latest Tesla firmware update, though, so it'd be fair to discount them. OTOH, I probably passed others without noticing them. This is, of course, far from a majority of cars on the road, but the numbers are definitely increasing.