Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WOW! Jacques Duval is in LOVE with the Model S !!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello !!

I have the impression that there will be no end about the Tesla grin!!

Jacques Duval is THE PRIMA DONNA automobile «connaisseur» here is Quebec! Many other reporters are «fan» of him. He is clearly the LEADER here in «La Belle Province».

In the past he was sometime very HARD and NEGATIVE on EV's ... until now ... he just got to test drive a P85!!

Here is some part of his article (I did my best to translate it to you):

«Is it me who wrote that the electric car would KILL the pleasure to drive a car?» After a test drive with a Tesla S, I must admit that I was completely wrong ... in fact I was wrong not once but twice»

«Forget your Porsche 911 S, your Corvette ZR1 or your Mustang Cobra GT. The Tesla torque is so explosive, that you, drivers of the mentioned ICE cars won't even have enough time to read the P85 Badge in the back of the Tesla S! Stay away acceleration kings, my car is much faster than yours!»

I'm so proudly overwhelmed that such an anti-EV guy makes a 180 degres turn !!

There is HOPE to save our planet !! :)

Here is the link to the complete article:

http://roulezelectrique.com/le-grand-jacques-duval-est-en-amour-avec-la-tesla-model-s/

A very happy day for me, so I thought that I should share it with you ... :)

Sly

Last edited:
Last edited:
I was at the Laval service center this afternoon to pick up winter mats (they have them in stock if you need them).

Two things:

1. The Toronto store manager (Martin Paquet) and a team of his employees were here all day (8AM - 8PM) giving test drives in a gorgeous grey P85+. I saw one person step out of the car and sit down to place an order in the store. I got a friend of mine who is interested to reserve a spot, he is starting his drive as I type!

2. Jacques Duval was there taking delivery of his blue P85. I said hi / congrats and shook his hand, but did not ask for a photo as he was sitting in his car getting the runthrough from his DS. He told me he would be writing his thoughts very soon, maybe even tonight.

I am sure they will be happy thoughts... :smile: