Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow. Just got $5,660 price reduction on a LR RWD Model 3!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I’ve been in talks with a sales advisor for a few months now in hopes of landing a deal on an inventory model. RARELY do long range RWD get any price adjustments, and if they do, they get sold fast.

He calls me today with this car that just popped up in Austin, TX. Total being $43,840!

It was built in December 2018 and has 400 miles on it so they reduced it $5,660 obviously to clear out inventory of the LR RWD models. It wasn’t a show room since it’s black. And he said it wasn’t used for test drives. So my guess is someone bought it, took a road trip and returned it within the return time window.

Say what you will about it being “2018 with 400 miles”... but overall, I feel like this is an amazing deal! I was a day 1 reservation holder and can’t believe how this played out.

Still qualifies for the now $3,750 tax credit.
Even used a referral code on it ha.

Attachments

• E729A38D-6FB2-4933-972B-2877D3F271E6.jpeg
    E729A38D-6FB2-4933-972B-2877D3F271E6.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 184
UPDATE - I actually just confirmed it was used for a few test drives because that store had sold their Performance AWD vehicles being used for test drives originally. So this one went on a few trips for 400 miles before they took it off and reduced price.

And yes, confirmed it does qualify for the $3750 tax credit!

• Informative
Reactions: SmartElectric
So I’ve been in talks with a sales advisor for a few months now in hopes of landing a deal on an inventory model. RARELY do long range RWD get any price adjustments, and if they do, they get sold fast.

He calls me today with this car that just popped up in Austin, TX. Total being $43,840!

It was built in December 2018 and has 400 miles on it so they reduced it $5,660 obviously to clear out inventory of the LR RWD models. It wasn’t a show room since it’s black. And he said it wasn’t used for test drives. So my guess is someone bought it, took a road trip and returned it within the return time window.

Say what you will about it being “2018 with 400 miles”... but overall, I feel like this is an amazing deal! I was a day 1 reservation holder and can’t believe how this played out.

Still qualifies for the now $3,750 tax credit.
Even used a referral code on it ha.
Really great deal!