Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow... Really Good Salvage 70D going for $3.6k right now on Copart...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NOTE: The tesla is vehicle 2

<Narrative>Vehicles 1, 3, and 5 were traveling north on Interstate 75 near mile marker 293 in the center lane. Vehicle 2 was traveling north on Interstate 75 near mile marker 293 in the left lane. Vehicle 4 north on Interstate 75 near mile marker 293 in the right lane. Driver 1 stated as she was traveling north on Interstate 75 in the center lane, a big object was in the center lane. Driver 1 stated she didn't see anything in the left lane and she swerved towards the left lane to avoid striking the object. Vehicle 1 then struck vehicle 2 in the right side with its front. After striking vehicle 2, driver 1 then lost control of vehicle 1, traveling across all northbound lanes on Interstate 75. Vehicle 1 then struck vehicle 4 in the left side with its front. Driver 3 stated as she was traveling north on Interstate 75 in the center lane, she slowed down due to the crash that was occurring in front of her. Vehicle 5 then struck vehicle 3 in the rear with its front. The areas of impact were

I was interested in it but it quickly jumped to 6k and i see it quickly going past what I'm willing to spend .. so meh .. I called tesla just to find out what would be needed they said because the side airbag went off it has to go to a certified tesla body shop ( theres not one near me )