Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow! Really Tesla? Are you guys made in China? Water leaking inside the trunk

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’ve washed my Model 3 probably 6 or 7 times and have had it sitting outside during extremely heavy rainfall since owning the car for almost 4 months and have not experienced a drop of water inside the car.

Sorry to see your car is having this problem. What did Tesla say when you contacted them?

I’ve washed my Model 3 probably 6 or 7 times and have had it sitting outside during extremely heavy rainfall since owning the car for almost 4 months and have not experienced a drop of water inside the car.

Sorry to see your car is having this problem. What did Tesla say when you contacted them?
He didnt say much. I’m scheduled for service on Thursday. I’ll find out and keep you guys posted. I’m just unlucky with this car. I might have to buy a lottery ticket tomorrow. Lol

When i washed my car, i had water in the trunk. Had Tesla Mobile Service come out and fix it (they added silicone caulk in a few areas). This was over a month ago, and I haven't looked to see if that truly fixed it.