Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WOW...Superbowl commercials taking aim at Tesla.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's nice to see more exposure for EVs on a national scale, but these vehicles (the ICE Hyundai excepted) are all going to come to the market at prices that will not drive mass-market adoption. I'll be excited when we see companies advertising EVs that will be available at most dealerships (and at minimum in all 50 states) that are in the $30-$40k range with ~250 miles of range. If anything, I wonder if these ads simply drive more business to Tesla by raising awareness of EVs being more mainstream. Once you start to think about an EV, unless you're not interested in traveling out of your region, Tesla is pretty much the only viable choice. Also about $50k, significantly fewer Americans will be able to afford the car.

I just see ads for electronic vehicles
The funny part is Tesla has been ahead of them for years now and they are just catching up advertising features Tesla pens have been able to enjoy for a long time
But if they take aim at Tesla makes perfect sense Tesla is the biggest contender when it comes to electric car sales
Well just have to wait and see some of the pricing differences and what they will get for there money with some of the unreleased cars
Over here where I’m from a sr+ costs $55990 Cnd
Wish I was in the states where it’s a lot more affordable