Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow that was fast...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for advice, to get the confirm button before the 7 days window do I also complete the payment section which requires me to sign up the application on Alliant's website? I read that if the delivery is more than 30 days then they will be required to pull the credit again to grant the same interest rates.

7 day wait is now mandatory for everyone.
Yes, if you run past your 30 day credit window, Alliant will do another hard credit pull. I'm in this situation myself, but I'm not too worried. First it only matters if you are just above a credit rating minimum ( 720 or other). Second. They just need the vin and Teslas final contract to finalize. At least that is what alliant told me.

Yes, if you run past your 30 day credit window, Alliant will do another hard credit pull. I'm in this situation myself, but I'm not too worried. First it only matters if you are just above a credit rating minimum ( 720 or other). Second. They just need the vin and Teslas final contract to finalize. At least that is what alliant told me.
Ditto for me. I'm the kind of person that likes to have everything set before I pull the trigger but having another hard pull is not going to really matter that much in my case.

I spoke with Alliant today. Found some interesting things. When they ran my score it came in between 700 and 730 though credit karma showed it at 780. They said they use the pinnacle model and everything looked good it was just that some credit cards hadn't reported the updated balances to the Bureau yet.

Net result, I am getting 1.74% for 72 months instead of 1.49% since I missed it by two points. Also I was told that this promotional offer of 1.49% runs only through 7/15, he is not sure post that date what the new rates are going to be. He also said that he will take care of preventing the second hard check by keeping the account open, not sure what that meant but it went too quick that he wasn't in mood of answering questions.

So right now my options are to either get my score updated and ask them to pull again or get refinanced after accepting current offer or just go to a different provider.

There are a number of different FICO scores scored on different scales with different criteria. The one most of us know is the score used for mortgages. The car loan score is usually higher than the mortgage one.

I spoke with Alliant today. Found some interesting things. When they ran my score it came in between 700 and 730 though credit karma showed it at 780. They said they use the pinnacle model and everything looked good it was just that some credit cards hadn't reported the updated balances to the Bureau yet.

Net result, I am getting 1.74% for 72 months instead of 1.49% since I missed it by two points. Also I was told that this promotional offer of 1.49% runs only through 7/15, he is not sure post that date what the new rates are going to be. He also said that he will take care of preventing the second hard check by keeping the account open, not sure what that meant but it went too quick that he wasn't in mood of answering questions.

So right now my options are to either get my score updated and ask them to pull again or get refinanced after accepting current offer or just go to a different provider.

He said the same exact thing to me today as well about the 7/15 end of this rate as well as the hard pull not occurring if he keeps the application open and then processes at time of delivery week.

I am so torn now with this new deadline, AP2 possibly on the horizon, and the end of the referral program at this time even though they will probably do another one!