Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wow TN electric rebate funds almost depleted

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm really glad I pushed up my car delivery date (originally to be in April to coincide with my birthday but pushed it forward to Dec 2015 to make it a Christmas present instead).

I've been closely monitoring the amount of funds available ever since I put in order for the car in October 2015. At that time there was a little over $600,000 left. As of today that number has shrunk to $139,000 or roughly 55 cars (full electric rebate of $2500/hybrid rebate of $1500).

Apparently it is taking them a lot of time to even receive the application. I received my car in mid-December and I just now got notice from Tennessee that the application has been received and is being processed today. They said rebates are first come first serve but I definitely got mine in time . Turnaround time to get check to tesla is 30-60 days from now.

If anyone is on the fence (it still may be too late) this may be a good push to take advantage of getting $2500 back