Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Woz is unhappy... Should Elon respond?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon was asked for a response to Woz's comments on Twitter. This is what he said::)

5AC845AA-0E8E-49FF-BCCB-9866EA23A907.png

Last edited:
Woz has not been relevant since the '80s and is still pouting over Jobs.

Well, to be fair, Jobs was a complete and utter ahole.

Woz had good reason to resent Jobs, especially given the fact that Jobs had cheated him out of a sizable amount of money in a side project for Atari. However, I recall that Woz had gotten over this, though it took a long time.

I'm just not on the same page as the Woz on this.....He lost all credibility to me on the subject when was quoted saying this:

But for everyday life, "we always drive the Chevy Bolt EV instead of the Tesla, every day," Wozniak said.

Probably because he’s afraid of door dings, curb rash, valets and tight parking spaces, not because it’s better. My view is it’s a misleading statement at best.

The Bolt is a fine car and I applaud GM for making an affordable EV that doesn't totally suck. But it cannot be nearly as good when compared to the Model S (once you have paid for both that is). It is a little smaller I give you that (and it is debatable whether that is a good thing), but it is worse in all aspect.

I do agree with Woz's comment that Tesla's autopilot is way behind. Late is better than never, I just hope late means I still have this car when it comes.