Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WPB - Delivery Experiences - Any one?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see they called you, too, to ask about moving up your delivery. ;)

I have mine scheduled for Saturday (7/14), and really couldn't move it any earlier this week. My car is the exact same configuration as yours.

The only thing I have gleaned about WPB delivery (via web searching) is that you actually get your car outside under a tent. No fancy indoor delivery where you get to drive your car out through an opened glass garage door after delivery. :(

I drove by there last Saturday to scope the place out, and it is packed with cars. I'm sure the new location will come as a big relief when they finally get to move in.

I'll be interested in what others have to say about their WPB delivery experience. I'll know a lot more about it on Saturday!

I was reading over on the Tesla Model 3 Facebook page about someone who picked up at WPB yesterday and wasn't completely happy with the process of the condition of the car.... Felt they did a poor job of detailing/car was only charged to 45%/GPS still had the car in Georgia/18" Aeros instead of the ordered 19" Sports.....

So, hence why I am asking here.... I've been waiting 803 days for this.... Was wondering if anyone else had any WPB experiences...

Ok.... Just picked up my MSM today (7/12)... Experience was ok.....

Got there early (1 hour before appointment).... Watched them deliver 2 cars.... Red M3 was perfect.... Blue M3... Issues.... Front bump will need to be replaced as it looked like something hit it.... and also had a small blemish on the bottom of it...

After sitting in the waiting room for 30 minutes.... They finally came and got me.... No one else there to retrieve a car made me wonder why they had me wait so long.... But anyway, I signed the papers in less than 5 minutes and them off to the car... Needless to say, it was spectacular.... with the following exceptions..... Cracked tail light.... Both headlights protrude from the front bumper.... Right headlight, not mounted properly.... As a little shock as they have had this car in house here in WPB since 7/3... Happy to have the car... Not happy to have to wait to PPF and Ceramic Coat....

So.... I have the car after 2 years and 2 months.... The car is a rocket.... I'll drive it and give Tesla the benefit of doubt and looking forward to seeing how fast they can resolve the issues...

Thanks for the update. I hope I don't have any problems with mine when I pick it up Saturday.

What did they say about how they would resolve your issues? Did they schedule an appointment with Service for later?

Also, what software version came on your car?

They only said that someone would be in touch to discuss a SC date.... They are unaware of the tail light issue currently... They did take photos of the troubled areas....

I did ask the question on the software and they indicated that it had the latest version available to them to install... It has version 2018.24.7

Sorry to hear about your issues. I took delivery of 2 cars there and it went pretty seamless. There was a delay with them submitting my paperwork to the state on my 2nd car but that was rectified with a phone call.

If you need a recommendation for PPF installation and/or Ceramic Coating let me know. I have a great vendor in Wellington.

Picked up my car this afternoon. Everyone was very pleasant, the car was parked out in the front parking lot (no space for inside deliveries there). It took about five minutes to sign all the paperwork and then about five minutes to review the important points on the car. Since it was outside in close to 100 degree weather, no one wanted to spend a lot of time reviewing things.

I did a quick once over on the car. Only issue I have identified was a dent on the “Model 3” door sill plate. They said Service would contact me to replace it. No big deal. Car drives nice, when I got home I spent fifteen or so minutes in the driveway going through the settings to get everything the way I think I will like it.

So far so good!