Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrap Advice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey folks,

I'm sure any of you who've wrapped your M3 have been in this same predicament - impossible to choose a color!

Therefore I've decided to ask completely strangers their opinion on the internet.

I've narrowed down to three options, but feel free to chime in with a suggestion

PS I have white interior.

1. Inozetek Super Gloss Green Mamba - Green is my favorite color, always wanted a green car. Not 100% how I feel about this one, but its the only green wrap that's spoke to me yet.
CL-GE-31-0-1.jpg

2. Avery Satin Grey/Dark Grey - Less loud.
tesla-satin-grey-e1597978279994-760x1030.jpg

3. 3M Satin White Aluminum - Looks a little like the M3 silver satin prototype.
tumblr_pci60qkNmF1ring5co1_1280.jpg

2 and 3 look "normal" and 1 looks like "loud BMW M car" to me. Since BMW does whats called the "individual" program, they have tons of colors you can get on M cars a bunch of extra money, like 5k on average).

If you want ideas, just google "BMW individual green paint" and look at some of those. Relevant, because there are tons of wrap colors and probably something close to one of those.

Of green colors though, I am partial to british racing green. Here is a BMW M4 in that color:

(note, all the BMW talk is because I am very familiar with that brand, and they offer one of the largest car color choices around, if you are buying an M car thats not the M2, and willing to pay).

Reactions: Rito
Hey folks,

I'm sure any of you who've wrapped your M3 have been in this same predicament - impossible to choose a color!

Therefore I've decided to ask completely strangers their opinion on the internet.

I've narrowed down to three options, but feel free to chime in with a suggestion

PS I have white interior.

1. Inozetek Super Gloss Green Mamba - Green is my favorite color, always wanted a green car. Not 100% how I feel about this one, but its the only green wrap that's spoke to me yet.
View attachment 663223

2. Avery Satin Grey/Dark Grey - Less loud.
View attachment 663224

3. 3M Satin White Aluminum - Looks a little like the M3 silver satin prototype.
View attachment 663227
Rito, 1 looks like a frog. Two is definitely the classy one and it has some nice dimension and contrast.