Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrap and rear badges

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2 months after getting my cars wrapped, I just realized that the rear badges Model X 100D/75D are missing. I called up the detailer and he said that they cannot be reapplied, that I have to buy new ones. Anyone know where I can buy them? He said to look at RPMTesla but I don't see any. Thanks

• Funny
Reactions: xyeahtony
im still lol-ing at 2 months lol.

my guy who wrapped my car ordered new badges from tesla and put them on.
Yeah I was driving behind my wife's car and that's the only reason I noticed. She didn't notice either until I told her after we parked. I was pissed at the detailer at first, but now we both don't care. Obviously we didn't care enough to notice for 2 months.

Just in case we change our minds later, I want to ask if anyone ordered the badges from ebay and whether they are of decent quality. I'll call up Tesla SC to ask for price on Monday too. I kind of dig the black badge on ebay though.
s-l400.jpg

Attachments

• s-l400.jpg
    s-l400.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: xyeahtony
Yeah I was driving behind my wife's car and that's the only reason I noticed. She didn't notice either until I told her after we parked. I was pissed at the detailer at first, but now we both don't care. Obviously we didn't care enough to notice for 2 months.

Just in case we change our minds later, I want to ask if anyone ordered the badges from ebay and whether they are of decent quality. I'll call up Tesla SC to ask for price on Monday too. I kind of dig the black badge on ebay though.
View attachment 375970

That is nice!