Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 9th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Chad Schwitters, the former president of Plug In America, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Wrap cost in los angeles

Jodri

Sep 5, 2020
I paid $1800 and that included a chrome delete. The guy I used works from his home so it takes like 5 days but he did an awesome job. PM me for his info. He's located in Buena Park.

If you go to a private shop you'll pay closer to $3k or so.
I paid $1800 and that included a chrome delete. The guy I used works from his home so it takes like 5 days but he did an awesome job. PM me for his info. He's located in Buena Park.

How do I PM you for the contact info? I am also in LA

Hey Dave! How do I PM you for that info on the guy you used as well? My 3 will be arriving soon, and $1800 sounds perfect

Mr X

Future Martian
Jan 18, 2013
LA

RPM does them for $2500. Probably where I'll get my next wrap done

Reactions: acebrigade

I am in the LA area - I cannot find out how to Private Message you but if you can PM me I would be interrested in your contact.

Mathnerd103

OD/PC:9/11|MYLR5|wt/blk|20|NoFsd/Tow|EDD:1/29-2/26
Dec 30, 2021
Pacoima

May I have have this person's contact info. I would like to wrap my model y. Please and thank you. 🙂

Last edited:

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC