Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrap for steering wheel silver side trim pieces?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know of anyone that is making a wrap for the silver trim pieces on the side and top back of the steering wheel? I have found several kits that cover the front surface (left and right scroll wheel areas, and center bottom piece), but haven't been able to find anything that covers the Y shaped silver surrounding trim (and similar piece on the top rear of the steering wheel).

I have the premium white interior, and after seeing this customized wheel from Vivid Racing (https://www.vividracing.com/-p-152769312.html), I would like to try and create something similar, but without spending $1,000.

(Annotated photos below originally from the vividracing.com website. I want a wrap that covers the areas indicated by the green arrows, but have only been able to find wraps that cover the areas with the red X).

Teslamodel3_Wheel-4.jpg

Thanks! Yours looks great, that’s exactly how I was hoping it would turn out.

That’s actually my wheel. It looks even better in person. The 3M matte white wrap is a perfect match for the rest of the interior.

Some of the aftermarket steering wheels are doing a gloss white finish, which is strange because it doesn’t match the matte of the factory interior.