Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wrap suggestion in Monrovia area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don’t know what your budget is but Steve and Manuel do very high quality work.

I'm hoping to not spend more than $3000 for wrap. I have a base model. After all, my previous long range model 3 was totaled after 3.5 years and all the premium tint was wasted ... :oops:

I run a detail shop here in Alhambra but you have to know with vinyl it is much thinner and does not last as long. With any vinyl wrap you have to change it every 2-3 years or else the wrap will get dried out and it will be a pain to remove and a lot of shops will charge you between $1000 to $2000 for removal. If you do not remove the wrap and let it bake, the glue underneath can leave almost permanent stains on your paint's clear coat. Definitely worth it to spend a little more to put PPF if you want protection. You can ppf the whole car in the matte PPF and it will protect your car at the same time. Yes the initial cost is going to be much higher but worth it over time.
Will
@technicautospa

Reactions: Muifamily1811
I don’t know what your budget is but Steve and Manuel do very high quality work.

Hi, I called Steve today and he said they don't do wrap...? Do you have his number or maybe he doesn't do wrap anymore...?

I’m looking to tint and wrap my new model 3. Any suggestion for wrap? I don’t want to break my budget. Is vinyl really not good and offers minimal protection? Any suggestion on where to go in SGV around Monrovia? Can go a bit further.
Vinyl is more of a cosmetic change to the vehicle but it does offer some protection as well. This is something that will last on average of 3-4 years with proper care to the vehicle. If you add ceramic coating that does add some extra time as well to how long the material will last.

The Paint Protection Film will give you a better protection toward rock chips and last longer. Our PPF that we offer does come with a 10 year warranty on it. We can also do a ceramic coating over the PPF and the rest of the vehicle.

For tint we do a lot of these vehicles every day.

Give me a call directly and I will be glad to go over some different options on paint protection and get you a package deal going.

Travis
949-522-6287

I run a detail shop here in Alhambra but you have to know with vinyl it is much thinner and does not last as long. With any vinyl wrap you have to change it every 2-3 years or else the wrap will get dried out and it will be a pain to remove and a lot of shops will charge you between $1000 to $2000 for removal. If you do not remove the wrap and let it bake, the glue underneath can leave almost permanent stains on your paint's clear coat. Definitely worth it to spend a little more to put PPF if you want protection. You can ppf the whole car in the matte PPF and it will protect your car at the same time. Yes the initial cost is going to be much higher but worth it over time.
Will
@technicautospa
Thank you, Will. Can you give me a quote for model 3 Inozetek wrap (frozen berry color)?

https://inozetekusa.com/