Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrapped 2018 Long Range Dual Motor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
*INSTANTLY SAVE $2800 BUY THIS CAR WITHOUT PAYING ANY SALES TAX IF IN NV OR AZ.

DUAL MOTORS – great for traction, safety and resale – 10k option from Tesla

LONG RANGE BATTERY 310 mile range – A Must Have Option. I would not buy a tesla without this. 220 is the standard from tesla – 10K option from Tesla

Premium Interior and Stereo

19” wheel and rim package – like $1500 from tesla

Premium White Finish (currently wrapped very cool yellow/green color) – like 1k option from tesla

Custom Options ( $5000+ to have done)

Top of the line Avery Wrap is a very cool yellow green color – Looks awesome and everyone really loves it but can be easily removed with no tools and no damage if desired

Top Quality Ceramic Tint on entire car – perfect shade to look great and stay legal cuts interior heat down massively

Professionally powder coated Rims in Black

Interior Wood has cool silver metal look covered to have more futuristic feel then the wood

Why I’m Selling

I love this car. It’s the most fun to drive of any car I have ever owned. Its rocket fast with 0-60 at like 3.4 seconds. Looks amazing and never needs gas. I could go on and on. Unfortunately I am moving Internationally in December and taking with just doesn’t make sense

Condition

Entire car I would give a 9.5/10 or 10/10. The wrap has a couple tiny spots from a couple door dings but very small. I would rate it at 9.5/10.

Warranty

Car came with 8 year 120k new. Currently has 6 years and over 100k of warranty left. Can still purchase extended warranty options from Tesla

Couple Things to understand about not buying Tesla from car dealer

1. No extended warranty if Tesla bought from a Used Car Dealer Tesla’s rule. This will be a big deal if you keep the car a long time or for resale

2. No sales Tax in NV or AZ

Contact

PLEASE TEXT ONLY at 813-735-3066 Please do not call I do not answer numbers I do not know. Im happy to call you back if you like to talk directly.

Or email at [email protected]

Car in the Arts District near Downtown

20190119_114204.jpg
20190119_114204.jpg
20190119_114219.jpg
20190119_114505.jpg
Info Screen.jpg
interior 2.jpg
interior 3.jpg
interior 5.jpg