TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wrapped Tesla - Grey Chrome Delete to match Rims

Discussion in 'Model X: Interior & Exterior' started by macd1995, Jul 21, 2017.

1. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Order date: May 22nd (Right after Tesla announced free supercharging and before they could change their mind)
    Delivery window: June 20th - July 4th
    Actual Delivery: July 13th
    Make: 100D 6 Seat configuration

Took Delivery at Wrap Specialties in WoodBridge NJ, so they could wrap the Vehicle ASAP. I had the BlackVue 2CH installed at an incredible price. (PM me if you are interested and in the area)

My Wife and I absolutely love how this came out. On the drive home, multiple feedback from other drivers. The dudes on the block had a test spin already. Installer, Marcos noted that this was his first chrome delete that was not black. This looked great in the sun, but I'll capture that tomorrow.

Attached Files:

• Like x 8
    • Love x 4
  2. gaswalla

gaswalla P4201/85/airsusp/pano/19i

Well dayum....that's nice

3. IdaX

IdaX Member

Wow sweet -- love the matte!

4. blake6551

blake6551 Member

Sonic Carbon rims?

5. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Yup. What ever option Tesla had for purchase. I had the chrome delete match that.

6. ckwong

ckwong Member

WOW! I love the matte finish! It's like you have a brand new color. I'm looking into getting grey rims and I think the grey chrome delete looks absolutely amazing!!!

Do you mind me asking how much just for the chrome delete or you worked out a packaged deal with the wrap? Thanks!

7. macd1995

macd1995 Member

Wrap and Chrome delete was $4,150... Blackvue install $100. PM me for details.

8. Halcyon

Halcyon Member

Looks fantastic and great price!