Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrinkled Ultra White Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you guys think the ultra white will still have the same wrinkles or loose issue for the newly production ones? I have ordered multi-pattern but the ultra white interior is very unique and might want to switch from multi-pattern to ultra white but worry the quality and the wrinkles. I feel the wrinkles on OP look really bad IMO.

I have the ultra white interior on my MS built in feb. The seats look and feel great to me. There are a few very small wrinkles from when they were made I guess, but no new ones have developed. The white material on the doors have wrinkles where they were stretched and at first it bothered me, but it is the reality of stretchy things and it adds some character. I feel that the synthetic white will not wrinkle over time like leather. I'm more worried about staining or the soft outer layer scratching or scuffing. So far so good!

I have the ultra white interior on my MS built in feb. The seats look and feel great to me. There are a few very small wrinkles from when they were made I guess, but no new ones have developed. The white material on the doors have wrinkles where they were stretched and at first it bothered me, but it is the reality of stretchy things and it adds some character. I feel that the synthetic white will not wrinkle over time like leather. I'm more worried about staining or the soft outer layer scratching or scuffing. So far so good!

Same exact here on my MX. I LOVE my ventilated UV seats. They are like seating on a cloud. I hope this lasts.

Last edited: