Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wristbands for TMC Connect

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

brianman

Burrito Founder
Nov 10, 2011
At TesLive (2013), there were armbands for Roadster owners, Model S owners, Model X reservations, and "other EV".

At TMC Connect (2014), the armbands were revisited and there was a shortage of Model S arm bands so some folks got "incorrect" armbands.

For TMC Connect 2015, we should definitely address the shortage of Model S armbands but...

For owners that traded a Model S in for a Model D, should they get 2 armbands or 1?

As a perhaps biased "Sig owner for life", I think sold/traded-in cars shouldn't count for an armband.

...or at the medical meetings I go to, add colored stickers/badges to your attendee badge. If someone really cares to know, they can see your 'qualifications' without anyone having to wear a bunch of potentially annoying wrist bands. Think of the ribbons that members of the military wear on their uniforms...I have no direct knowledge or expertise but I understand that if you know how to read them, they tell a very full story.....

...or at the medical meetings I go to, add colored stickers/badges to your attendee badge. If someone really cares to know, they can see your 'qualifications' without anyone having to wear a bunch of potentially annoying wrist bands. Think of the ribbons that members of the military wear on their uniforms...I have no direct knowledge or expertise but I understand that if you know how to read them, they tell a very full story.....
This is a better idea than wristbands. The wristbands remind me of frat parties where underage kids got a differently colored wristband.

If you are going to add things to the name badge...can you make the font BIGGER this time? Some of us would like to know with whom we are conversing without needing our reading glasses. Thanks!

It has been pointed out privately that this thread might be causing angst for doug and other organizers of TMC Connect. I apologize if that is the end result. This thread was intended to be light-hearted and hopefully remains as such.

Except for me, I want to cause doug all the angst :tongue:

beware-of-doug1.jpg