TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

WRIT: Washington Real estate Investment Trust 1320 Braddock Pl Alexandria Va 22314

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Xenoilphobe, May 26, 2014.

1. Xenoilphobe

Xenoilphobe Active Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Fairfax County Virginia
    Avoid Leasing with this organization. They have blocked all attempts to promote EV charging or usage at their Braddock Place facility in Alexandria Virginia. Recommend shopping other locations. They only care about profits and nothing else. Completely useless - can't wait until our lease expires... They talk a good game and deliver nothing. Avoid this location and their poor management.
  2. Ride Long

Ride Long Member

Nov 23, 2013
    Gaithersburg, Maryland, United States
    I rented a cheap office from them back in the day (1990s) in Rockville. Thought at the time they were pretty typical for slum lords. Stunned when I went back to my old building and saw they had renovated the interior, as I figured they only did that once every 40 years or so (whether the building needed it or not......)