Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Write me a review of your Model S (to be published)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello, my name is Michael Boxwell. I've been driving electric cars for the past eight years, writing and broadcasting about them for the past five and developing electric vehicles with various manufacturers since 2009.

I guess you could say that I've been bitten by the EV bug!

I have a new book coming out at the end of this year - the 2015 Electric Car Guide. It's written for people who are considering buying an electric car for the first time and who want to know what it is like.

One of the most popular chapters in previous editions of the book has been the chapter entitled 'Me and my electric car'. It's been written by various electric car owners, recounting the experiences they have had with their electric car, both good and bad. I would love to get some experiences from Tesla Model S owners. I am particularly interested in having reviews from people who have had a Model S for at least six months.

You can write as much or as little as you like - anything from 150 words up to a couple of thousand if you really want to. In return, you'll get your work in print and you'll get a free copy of the book once it has been published. If you are interested, drop me a private message with your e-mail address and I'll get in touch.

Thank You!