Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrong color after 3.5 hour drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hell no! I am myself waiting for the SR while nursing my '98 SL500 commuter car. But at least now they have incentive to find him a car fast if they want that check back.

SR is not as cheap as the credit goes in half or possibly less.

There’s an outside shot Tesla doesn’t make SR even and rolls right into using the same pack for Model Y.

Just something to consider.

SR is not as cheap as the credit goes in half or possibly less.

There’s an outside shot Tesla doesn’t make SR even and rolls right into using the same pack for Model Y.

Just something to consider.
What I am hoping is they go through with the SR but just bundle it with other options like they have the LR to keep the price up. Premium interior, paint, and 19" wheels would be nice. Or a discounted EAP. Or standard AWD like on the S & X. I'd be okay at around $40k for a commuter car but not $50k. I do not qualify for the FITC. I usually have zero tax liability and already know I will not have any this year either.

Went to GA for my pickup (VIN 52xxx). When I got there- “we tried to call you.” Wrong color. Will have to “re-match”, “maybe 2-3 weeks.”

Yes, you will drive it up to me on a truck.

Sigh... time to change all the loan and insurance paperwork.
What a PITA! Sorry that happened to you. Hopefully things will go better in Nashville IF I ever get a call. I guess there are at least 3 of us in Knoxville still waiting. Please keep us updated on you "re-match."