Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wrong Rims on Tesla App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also experiencing the same issue as well. I have a 21’ Model 3 Performance with the Uberturbine wheels and also noticed the same issue on my iOS App after the update to 2022.40.4.1. However I also added air to all four wheels so unsure if it’s because of that or the update. Color is black.

Same issue here I have the 20" UT on the M3 but it shows the Zero G. However the 21" UT on the Model Y that's on my account show up fine on the app. Like everyone else shows up fine in the car but on the app it changes wheels. The wrap color shows up correctly though so that's a good thing.

I had a mobile service appointment today for another issue and decided to try and see if they can also look at the Zero-G wheel issue in the app. According to their response, it's a known bug. We may see it resolved in some future update. Those Zero Gs do look nice.

Attachments

• IMG_6842.PNG
    IMG_6842.PNG
    337.7 KB · Views: 93
Looks like latest Tesla app update corrects this…partially. When viewing the car, it is back to Uberturbines, but when checking account profile through app still shows Zero G.

View attachment 886002
View attachment 886003
I got 2022.44.25.2 and Tesla app version 4.16.0 within hours of each other. Same results with my 2022 M3P, so not sure which one partially fixed the display issue.

Reactions: TBrownTX