Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

wroom wroom app?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just put your radio on AM and dial it to a frequency where there are no stations. You'll get an engine sound, of sorts.

At least on my car, you need to set the AM radio to lower than the lowest frequency. 500 something. It will let you set it there, even though no radio stations operate in that range. Kinda terrible sounding though.

At least on my car, you need to set the AM radio to lower than the lowest frequency. 500 something. It will let you set it there, even though no radio stations operate in that range. Kinda terrible sounding though.

You can get a race car sound, but kind of like the sound from a poor quality racing video game played through a bad speaker.
Sorry for taking this off topic. :smile:

One of our suppliers gave me one of those little promo buttons, it's a red button that plays the sound of an engine revving (followed by a little promo for their product line). I stuck that in the cubby under the touchscreen, and press it if anyone asks about engine sounds.

My Ranger went to access the TPMS connector the other day and accidentally hit the button. He was slightly startled. Chuckles.