TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

WTB 05/06 VW Phaeton V8

Discussion in 'Other Cars for Sale' started by Fraza44, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Fraza44

Fraza44 Member

All,

I'm a reservation holder but I may have to back out because of finances. The VW Phaeton was the second car on my list and a car I've always wanted to own so If you have a nice 05/06 V8 with under 75K miles which has been serviced and is in good condition, please send me either a PM or contact me via email "[email protected]". I'm in the Florida region but don't mind traveling for a well maintained Phaeton.

Thank you

Andre

2. Fraza44

Fraza44 Member

ALL,

Disregard this post. I found the VW Phaeton I was looking for.

Thank you

Andre