TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

WTB - (1) 19" Wheel - Seattle area preferred

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by hiddengems99, Oct 23, 2013.

1. hiddengems99

hiddengems99 Member

Looking for a spare.

2. Otmar

Otmar EV Modder

I'm also looking for one 19" wheel, preferably with a Eagle tire w/<6K miles. No tpms needed.
    For a good deal I could consider two.
    Maybe if we get enough we can go in on NW purchase of a set of 4? I'm south of Portland OR.

3. 100thMonkey

100thMonkey Member

I too am in the market for a spare... maybe we could buy a whole set used and split it!

4. Otmar

Otmar EV Modder

Sounds good to me, I need one to replace my severely damaged one on the car, and then I might as well have a spare.
    Now we just need a set of four which may be easier to find.

5. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

I have a spare set of 4 19's with factory goodyear's. They were used for a week and are in excellent condition. If you guys are interested in buying spares and I can get rid of the set, I will sell them. How much would you offer for each wheel/tire? FYI, there are no TPMS or centercaps.

Best,
    Richard

6. Otmar

Otmar EV Modder

Hi Richard,
    Thanks for offering yours up.
    What is the current going rate for a fresh set of four? Does anyone have input on this?
    Some time ago I thought I remembered seeing sets without TPMS sell for about $1000, but my memory could be off and I don't see any recent prices listed.

-Otmar

7. gwagen27

gwagen27 Member

I think I have seen them sell here and on ebay from $1200-$1500 depending on their condition. FWIW, I just sold my other set of like new 19's (which I had powdercoated performance gray) for $1800.

8. petero

petero Member

Tessla OEM Alloy Wheel(s) for Sale

Hi, I have three, used, Tesla OEM 19” alloy wheels that I am selling individually. They are lightly used , no curb rash, comes with center caps and 5 lug nuts. Tires and TPMs not included. I purchased these from a MS owner who bought aftermarket wheels.

If you are interested please contact me for the particulars.

peter
    [email protected]
    Cell: 818-442-3655

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have three, used, Tesla OEM 19” alloy wheels that I am selling individually. They are lightly used , no curb rash, comes with center caps and 5 lug nuts. Tires and TPMs NOT included. I purchased these from a MS owner who bought aftermarket wheels.

If you are interested please contact me for the particulars.

peter
    [email protected]

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, I have three Tesla OEM 19” alloy wheels that I am selling individually. They are lightly used , no curb rash, comes with center caps and 5 lug nuts. Tires and TPMs not included. I purchased these from a MS owner who bought aftermarket wheels.

If you are interested please contact me for the particulars. I live in Southern CA.

peter
    [email protected]

9. jbini1

jbini1 Member

I got three sets and id be willing to sell them for $400 a rim with caps, tpms, tire.