Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 14-50 adapter

kwoody51

Oct 3, 2019
Mn
Who’s got one they want to sell?

Have a new M3P- coming next week and want to be able to charge at home on my newly installed 14-50 circuit.

Will need shipped to 55391

Thanks!

Target

Supporting Member
Apr 9, 2018
Chicago Land
I have one that is brand new, and not in use, but I want to keep it / replace it so it won't be a deal from me. Hope you find someone else honestly. I just checked tesla.com and they seem to be out of stock... If you need it, and are willing to pay me a few bucks above my cost to replace it plus shipping then I could help out. Just realize that I am replacing this with another one from Tesla with sales tax shipping and all that, so you will likely be better off finding someone else. I am not trying to screw you, just PM me if you have no other choice and I will make you a fair deal (think of it as you are buying me a burrito bowl at Chipotle for my effort of packing it going to the PO and so forth)

As an alternate you could buy a 6-50 from Tesla and temporarily replace the outlet with a 6-50 to match. I don't know if you are up for that, but Tesla has that adapter in stock and it has the same amperage limits as the 14-50 so you aren't giving anything up. If you do this and later obtain a 14-50 I will buy your 6-50 from you at $35 + shipping cost if you want. This would save me the cost of tax and I would happily do that instead of go to the post office!

danny4327

Nov 11, 2019
Massachusetts
I'm taking delivery tomorrow and it looks like my SC just received a significant shipment. I can purchase 2 14-50s (one for me and one for you) if you want to pay for it plus tax + shipping.
I would give your local store/SC if possible before 'buying' from me

kwoody51

Oct 3, 2019
Mn
Looks like they are back in stock online and my local SC has 50 of them due in the end of this week.

Thanks for the help everyone but will pick one up locally!

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC