Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 14-50 adapter

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have one that is brand new, and not in use, but I want to keep it / replace it so it won't be a deal from me. Hope you find someone else honestly. I just checked tesla.com and they seem to be out of stock... If you need it, and are willing to pay me a few bucks above my cost to replace it plus shipping then I could help out. Just realize that I am replacing this with another one from Tesla with sales tax shipping and all that, so you will likely be better off finding someone else. I am not trying to screw you, just PM me if you have no other choice and I will make you a fair deal (think of it as you are buying me a burrito bowl at Chipotle for my effort of packing it going to the PO and so forth)

As an alternate you could buy a 6-50 from Tesla and temporarily replace the outlet with a 6-50 to match. I don't know if you are up for that, but Tesla has that adapter in stock and it has the same amperage limits as the 14-50 so you aren't giving anything up. If you do this and later obtain a 14-50 I will buy your 6-50 from you at $35 + shipping cost if you want. This would save me the cost of tax and I would happily do that instead of go to the post office!

I'm taking delivery tomorrow and it looks like my SC just received a significant shipment. I can purchase 2 14-50s (one for me and one for you) if you want to pay for it plus tax + shipping.
I would give your local store/SC if possible before 'buying' from me