Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19” sport wheels. Gen 2

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m looking to buy a set of four 19 inch sport wheels. I really want the gen 2 (most recent ones available) wheels. I don’t need tires because I just bought a brand new set about 3 weeks ago.

I’d also trade my set of four 19 inch sport wheels that are satin black for your silver ones. I just had them powder coated yesterday and would be willing to do a even trade. Mine are gen 1. No marks, scratches or dings on them at all.

I’m located in Northern California, Bay Area.

Attachments

• 01F5F67A-CC5F-405D-97B1-98420F7B2FC4.png
    01F5F67A-CC5F-405D-97B1-98420F7B2FC4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 160
I’m looking to buy a set of four 19 inch sport wheels. I really want the gen 2 (most recent ones available) wheels. I don’t need tires because I just bought a brand new set about 3 weeks ago.

I’d also trade my set of four 19 inch sport wheels that are satin black for your silver ones. I just had them powder coated yesterday and would be willing to do a even trade. Mine are gen 1. No marks, scratches or dings on them at all.

I’m located in Northern California, Bay Area.

I've got a set from a 2021. Pretty pristine as far as I can see. Willing to ship, but not willing to sell separate from tires. TPMS and center caps included. No interest in trades.