Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 19" Cyclone wheel for 2015 85D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Went to Costco to have the tires replaced and on one of the wheels, they found a crack on the inside.

There are always some deals on eBay that come along but ideally, someone in the Bay Area I could drive to would be great.

Only one wheel needed unless it's a killer deal on a set. Cyclone, not Slipstream.

Thanks, everyone!

Just the regular silver. There are lots of full sets available but I might have a local line on one, will let you know, thank you.

I see the full new Arachnid sets have really come down, $2200-$2400 brand new sets around here.