Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 19" Five (Ten?) Spoke OEM Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm not a huge fan of the current slipstream wheels so I'm putting my winters on them. I like the original 5 spoke (or is that 10) OEM wheel so I'm looking for a set of four for next spring to put the summer tires on.

I'm located in Brampton, Ontario.

I have a set of the original 5 star spoke OEM style in gloss black if you're interested. @Eco Capitalist

Attachments

• s-l1600-8.jpg
    s-l1600-8.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 50
  • s-l1600-9.jpg
    s-l1600-9.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 33
I did not know they were available in black. Thanks for the offer, but I guess I better add "looking for silver", or what ever the shiny colour was. :)

Funny how things come full circle. I've just bought 19" gloss black Slipstream wheels from @adimarpineda and will be swapping out my original silver 5-spoke wheels with those on the 26th. The wheels are in practically perfect condition even after almost 3 years and 26k miles of driving. If you are interested, I can take pics etc. and come up with a price; no idea what the shipping fees might be from Redwood City, CA to Brampton, ON...