Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19 in wheels Utah

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for some 19 in OEM wheels in Utah.

Chris
Hi Chris,

What part of Utah are you in? I've got a CPO Model S arriving August 5th with the 19-inch standard wheels. I'll be swapping in a set of 21's I have already purchased so I am open to selling the 19's (wheel and tire package) that are on my car. I'll be keeping the TPMS and swapping those over to my new wheels. I'm open to an offer.

Thanks,

Buck

Hi Chris,

What part of Utah are you in? I've got a CPO Model S arriving August 5th with the 19-inch standard wheels. I'll be swapping in a set of 21's I have already purchased so I am open to selling the 19's (wheel and tire package) that are on my car. I'll be keeping the TPMS and swapping those over to my new wheels. I'm open to an offer.

Thanks,

Buck
How much for the package?

Have these two sets 19 inch OEM Tesla wheels in gloss black. New powder coat. @MRPLUGIN

Attachments

• s-l1600-8.jpg
    s-l1600-8.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 45
  • s-l1600-10.jpg
    s-l1600-10.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 33