Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB 19" Model S Wheels (no tires) in Ontario/Quebec

Aug 27, 2014
Barrie, ON
WTB: Slipstream or the original split spoke 19" wheels. Tires not required. TPMS desired but not a deal breaker. Can pick up anywhere in southern Ontario or southern Quebec (with a little planning). Please no powder coating.

Canadian Sig

Aug 19, 2016
Pickering ON Canada
sorry silver, I say light grey because the 21 grey turbines are much darker. These are clean with great rubber. Was going to save them for my next Tesla but have been stored for a half year and just bought another vehicle. I see another owner in need so I figured why not. I don't have them listed as I wasn't going to sell them. They were $6000 CAD new I believe. I can take a picture tomorrow if you want to have a look?

Aug 27, 2014
Barrie, ON
sorry silver, I say light grey because the 21 grey turbines are much darker. These are clean with great rubber. Was going to save them for my next Tesla but have been stored for a half year and just bought another vehicle. I see another owner in need so I figured why not. I don't have them listed as I wasn't going to sell them. They were $6000 CAD new I believe. I can take a picture tomorrow if you want to have a look?

Yes please.

Canadian Sig

Aug 19, 2016
Pickering ON Canada
here they are
DSC06791.JPG

Warbird

Oct 6, 2017
Boston
I'm all set. Found a set.
FYI: Been doing some research. Folks seem to like the Michelin Pramacy MXM4 tire, that you have, over the GoodYear Eagle Touring.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC