Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19" OEM Slipstream wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Switching from 21" turbines to 19".

Either looking to buy set of 19" slipstreams or could work out a trade for my 21" grey turbines or 19" OEM wheels with snow tires mounted.

D.C. region here. Thanks

Thank you, I could have used those but is one day late. Yesterday morning I had a blow out and needed to replace not only the tire but also the wheels. Bad timing! So no longer looking for wheels but selling thre grey 21" turbines and a full set of 19" OEM wheels with snow tires and TPMS.

Sept 2017 (9).JPGSept 2017 (9).JPGSept 2017 (18).JPGSept 2017 (19).JPG
Looking to Switch/trade from OEM 21" grey turbines to OEM 19" as well, if anyone is interested; comparable condition and tire wear would be idea, if not, i'm open to negotiating.

My 21's have the staggered summer only tires. 6K miles on the rear tires, less than 1K miles on the front tires. All wheels are in great condition, zero scratches or defects; 1 front wheel is brand new.

DMV region.

Attachments

• Sept 2017 (20).JPG
    Sept 2017 (20).JPG
    342.4 KB · Views: 41