Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB 19 or 20" wheels with or without winter tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to buy a set of winter wheels and tires around the CT area.

I would ideally like a grey wheel, if possible (I may actually swap my stock slipstreams to be my winter wheels if the new wheels are nicer).

I am also open to wheels only as I can source the winter tires myself. Or even winter tires only.

What do you have???

Looking to buy a set of winter wheels and tires around the CT area.

I would ideally like a grey wheel, if possible (I may actually swap my stock slipstreams to be my winter wheels if the new wheels are nicer).

I am also open to wheels only as I can source the winter tires myself. Or even winter tires only.

What do you have???
4 Slipstreams in perfect condition. $800 + shipping. See my posting. I was thinking of power coating them matte black, then T Sportline had a sale.....and free shipping.....

Thanks.

I'd like to go with something a little different than the wheels I already have.

Not opposed to aftermarket if the deal is right.

Congrats on the T Sportlines. I am a fan of those!

These are all available. 19" 5 star spoke. 20" Slipstream staggered.

Attachments

• $_57-8.JPG
    $_57-8.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 53
  • s-l500-2.jpg
    s-l500-2.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 36
  • s-l1600-7.jpg
    s-l1600-7.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 47