TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

WTB: 19" spare wheel

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by yobigd20, Sep 27, 2016.

1. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

i am looking to buy a single 19" wheel to use as a spare (well really to prolong treads by rotating 5 wheels). Right now winter set is my priority and I kept my 19" original OEMs (the dual spoke alloy ones, not the newer cyclones or slip streams) so I'm looking to buy one more from someone. I also have 19" Tsportline TST in grey and I'll want an extra wheel there too eventually (after winter) but right now I want the an extra original because "winter is coming...."

2. Btr_ftw

Btr_ftw Court Jester

I have one but its scuffed up, good tire tho

Winter is here

3. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

I've got a 2 brand new alloy dual spokes for sale. No scuffs but im in Colorado.

4. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

how much you willing to sell one and how much to ship?

5. Sm4llz

Sm4llz Member

I'd had listed them for $250/ea but could work on price depending on shipping cost. I'm guessing it would be $50-$75 to ship.

6. EV360

EV360 Member

I have a brand new set of the original 19" OEM wheels with less than 500 miles on the brand new Michelin X Ice Tires. I live in NY, would be willing to sell the entire set if you are interested. Make me an offer.