Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 19" spare wheel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i am looking to buy a single 19" wheel to use as a spare (well really to prolong treads by rotating 5 wheels). Right now winter set is my priority and I kept my 19" original OEMs (the dual spoke alloy ones, not the newer cyclones or slip streams) so I'm looking to buy one more from someone. I also have 19" Tsportline TST in grey and I'll want an extra wheel there too eventually (after winter) but right now I want the an extra original because "winter is coming...."

I have a brand new set of the original 19" OEM wheels with less than 500 miles on the brand new Michelin X Ice Tires. I live in NY, would be willing to sell the entire set if you are interested. Make me an offer.