Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 19" Tempest wheels either full set (w or without tires) or at least 1 or two rear wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

bhzmark

Jul 21, 2013
I am looking for a full set of 19" Tempest wheels, or at least one or two rear wheels. with or without tires is fine. Will pickup in the DC/VA/MD/WV/PA/NJ area, or look to ship.

As an urgent matter I need to replace one wheel, but ultimately want two sets for winter and summer tires so will take a full set and replace the single wheel eventually when I can.

I am looking for a full set of 19" Tempest wheels, or at least one or two rear wheels. with or without tires is fine. Will pickup in the DC/VA/MD/WV/PA/NJ area, or look to ship.

As an urgent matter I need to replace one wheel, but ultimately want two sets for winter and summer tires so will take a full set and replace the single wheel eventually when I can.
Got a set here in NJ